SPYRO presents the new generation of its SPYRO 11G ERP at its annual congress
San Sebastian, 7 October 2011.- This morning the Miramon Technology Park Auditorium in San Sebastian hosted the fourth edition of the Annual SPYRO ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) Congress. During the Congress -which was attended by two hundred business executives and organisations from various parts of Spain, the company made the launch of the new generation of ERP: SPYRO 11g.
The Congress was inaugurated by the Regional Delegate for Innovation in Gipuzkoa, Jon Uriguen, while the closure was made by the Director of Innovation and Society of the Basque Government, Xabier Sabalza.
At the ERP SPYRO congress the President of the Gipuzkoa Chamber of Commerce also participated, Pedro Esnaola, who spoke about internationalisation; Gonzalo Marco, General Director of Valco Melton, as an example of business success in internationalisation; Santiago Bollaín, Head of IBM Business, who addressed the technological opportunities offered by the SPYRO-IBM partnership as well as Carlos Lopez, General Director of Matrix Development System, who addressed issues of document management of companies
The congress was rounded of by the presentation of the SPYRO AWARDS, which, in 2011, were awarded to the following organisations: Centork, Gipuzkoako Urak, Electra Vitoria, Universidad de Córdoba, Melton and Oiarso.
SPYRO CORPORATE INFORMATION
- Company specialising in the development and implantation of the SPYRO Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP).
- Central headquarters at the Technological Park in San Sebastian, office in Zamudio and an extensive network of partners which covers practically the whole country.
- Product: SPYRO, is the fruit of ERP, both with regard to the work developed over recent years by the R+D+i departments of the Group, and the contributions and suggestions made by its customers.
- Management software used today by more than 6,000 users and many organisations.
- SPYRO integrates modules that cover all areas of the company's business.
- Among its clients and users are: industrial and commercial companies and service sectors as diverse as plastic injection, universities, equipment manufacturers, hotels, manufacturers or retailers of furniture, transportation and logistics companies, etc.
- SPYRO is present in countries such as China, USA, Brazil, Canada, India, France, Mexico, Portugal and England, among others, where local companies in those countries and subsidiaries of Spanish companies use it for their daily management.
- SPYRO has more than 25 years of experience and numerous certificates such as the Q de Oro for management excellence , CMMI 2 for quality in the development of software, and the ISO 9001 Standard as its quality policy.